It seems like people my age are over-protected today, even to the point where a lot of parents refuse to put their kids... - Abby Sunderland Quotes
Quote:It seems like people my age are over-protected today, even to the point where a lot of parents refuse to put their kids in the position to make important decisions, to aspire to great things, because they don't want to put them in a position to fail. - Abby Sunderland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
  Try to distill the character of your subject. Understand how he moves, thinks, acts. It's difficult to put into words... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  Some people believe that fairness comes with obeying the rules. I'm one of those people. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago