In that moment it dawned on me that everything has to line up perfectly for something to turn out this awful. - Abby Sunderland Quotes
Quote:In that moment it dawned on me that everything has to line up perfectly for something to turn out this awful. - Abby Sunderland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It was a compromise. There was a sense that I could write my own memoirs, and Larry [Grobel] would help me down the line, or maybe not, maybe he was too close to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Our life is looking forward or looking back, that's it. Where is the moment? - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
  Be careful how you judge people, most of all friends. You don't sum up a man's life in one moment. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:46 AM
  Forget the career, do the work. If you feel what you are doing is on line and you're going someplace and you have a vision and you stay with it, eventually things will happen. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:15 PM
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:03 AM