When a sailor overcomes crushing adversity, there's a massive sense of accomplishment. - Abby Sunderland Quotes
Quote:When a sailor overcomes crushing adversity, there's a massive sense of accomplishment. - Abby Sunderland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you perform with a live audience, the audience comes back to you, so that you and the audience are giving to each other, in a sense. It's an extraordinary thing. It's wild turf up there. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: soni
  There is only one way of surviving all the early heartbreaks in this business. You must have a sense of humor... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 08-22-2017, 10:14 PM
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:50 AM
  Understood what the struggle was about. My mother. Couldn't read or write, but she had more sense than many a graduate from Harvard. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:20 AM
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM