Terror ripped through me as I was falling, falling, falling toward the sea. - Abby Sunderland Quotes
Quote:Terror ripped through me as I was falling, falling, falling toward the sea. - Abby Sunderland Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Terrorism, to me, is the use of terror for political purpose, and terror is indiscriminate murder of civilians to make a political point. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 06:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  Despite the hundreds of attempts, police terror and the concentration camps have proved to be more or less impossible subjects for the artist... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 6 08-07-2017, 07:04 PM
  Between the scribe who has read and the prophet who has seen there is a difference as wide as the sea... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 10 07-23-2017, 02:33 PM
  Abounding sin is the terror of the world, but abounding grace is the hope of mankind. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 10 07-20-2017, 09:49 PM
  God will speak to the hearts of those who prepare themselves to hear; and conversely, those who do not so prepare themselves will hear nothing even though the Word of God is falling upon their outer ears every Sunday. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 15 07-13-2017, 03:56 PM