You must not only have competitiveness but ability, regardless of the circumstance you face, to never quit. - Abby Wambach Quotes
Quote:You must not only have competitiveness but ability, regardless of the circumstance you face, to never quit. - Abby Wambach Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I definitely see the good in people. Certainly in my own life I strive to be somebody who is functional and well adjusted and can face conflict in a non-emotional... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-20-2017, 07:09 PM
  It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:05 PM
  The author brings to the table a healthy skepticism of the conventional wisdom, an admirable ability to separate fact from fancy... - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM
  I am not a star. I am an actor. I have been fighting for years to make people forget that I am just a pretty boy with a beautiful face... - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:29 PM