It's always really challenging trying to go from player to player/coach. You have a kind of friendship basis of relationship... - Abby Wambach Quotes
Quote:It's always really challenging trying to go from player to player/coach. You have a kind of friendship basis of relationship with all of your teammates and now you go to this power position where you have to make decisions that might hurt people's feelings. - Abby Wambach Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 0 9 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  You measure a player from the head up. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 14 minutes ago
  A team should be an extension of a coach's personality. My teams are arrogant and obnoxious. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 22 minutes ago
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:14 PM