Playing on turf affects everything, you know, it affects the way the ball rolls, it affects the way the ball bounces,... - Abby Wambach Quotes
Quote:Playing on turf affects everything, you know, it affects the way the ball rolls, it affects the way the ball bounces, it affects the way you think about whether or not going into a slide. It's kind of a nightmare. - Abby Wambach Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playing a character is an illusion, and I feel that when you know too much about a person, possibly part of that illusion is disrupted. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I was playing a part of someone dealing dope on a street corner - and there was a guy actually dealing heroin right there. I looked at him, he looked at me, and I got real confused. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:08 AM
  When you perform with a live audience, the audience comes back to you, so that you and the audience are giving to each other, in a sense. It's an extraordinary thing. It's wild turf up there. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:04 AM
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:00 AM