Patience will benefit you in every hour, every time and every opportunity. It helps you to overcome your opponent, howsoever strong he may be... - Abd al-Karim Qasim Quotes
Quote:Patience will benefit you in every hour, every time and every opportunity. It helps you to overcome your opponent, howsoever strong he may be. It will help you in times of distress and hardships, in battles and in war and peace. - Abd al-Karim Qasim Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot of acting is private time. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 49 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 50 minutes ago
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 52 minutes ago
  It's never really that much fun for me to do movies anyway, because you - you know, you have to get up very early in the morning and you have to go in and you spend a lot of time waiting around. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 59 minutes ago
  It turned out that time doesn't heal the wound , but in its so merciful way , blunts the edges ever so slightly - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago