Complete happiness lies in obedience to Allāh, and anguish is found in disobedience to Him and opposition against Him. - Abd ar-Rahman ibn Nasir as-Sa'di Quotes
Quote:Complete happiness lies in obedience to Allāh, and anguish is found in disobedience to Him and opposition against Him. - Abd ar-Rahman ibn Nasir as-Sa'di Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  Some people accuse me of exaggeration, so let me be clear. Those people seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the American way of life. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:06 PM
  One tragic example of the loss of forests and then water is found in Ethiopia. The amount of its forested land has decreased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:08 AM
  Civil disobedience has an honourable history, and when the urgency and moral clarity cross a certain threshold, then I think that civil disobedience is quite understandable, and it has a role to play. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 10:54 PM