I decided that I was ready to assume this position when I discovered that the chance to save the country was very meager... - Abdel Fattah el-Sisi Quotes
Quote:I decided that I was ready to assume this position when I discovered that the chance to save the country was very meager. I was prepared to sacrifice myself for this country and its 90 million people. They want food, fuel and electricity and yearn for a decent life. Any president who does not pay attention to such details or is unable to provide the minimum level of stability should leave office. - Abdel Fattah el-Sisi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I had no idea of who could play it, no notion really. Then Richard came to see us but I don't think it was decided at that meeting... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 26 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  Authors, she soon decided, were probably best met within the pages of their novels, and were as much creatures of the reader's imagination as the characters in their books... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:08 PM
  But then books, as I'm sure you know, seldom prompt a course of action. Books generally just confirm you in what you have, perhaps unwittingly, decided to do already... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:03 PM
  One recipe for happiness is to have to sense of entitlement.' To this she added a star and noted at the bottom of the page: 'This is not a lesson I have ever been in a position to learn. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
  Children always assume the sexual lives of their parents come to a grinding halt at their conception. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM