I decided that I was ready to assume this position when I discovered that the chance to save the country was very meager... - Abdel Fattah el-Sisi Quotes
Quote:I decided that I was ready to assume this position when I discovered that the chance to save the country was very meager. I was prepared to sacrifice myself for this country and its 90 million people. They want food, fuel and electricity and yearn for a decent life. Any president who does not pay attention to such details or is unable to provide the minimum level of stability should leave office. - Abdel Fattah el-Sisi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The fruit falls off the tree. You don't shake it off before it's ready to fall. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 5 hours ago
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:59 AM
  You can leave a kid alone and it will learn to fend for itself, how to work the remote, a tin opener, and the microwave. I see the holidays as a chance for kids to learn self-sufficiency. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:57 AM
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 08:19 AM