Iphone Charger Almost Electrocutes Man While Sleeping
#1



32-year-old Wiley Day said he fell asleep charging his iPhone via an extension cord next to him in bed. When he woke up on Thursday morning, he discovered that his dog-tag necklace had become entangled in a space that had emerged between the extension cord and the charger. He says he was jolted to the floor by the forces of electricity, but he was able to break the chain off his neck in time. "I kept yelling 'Jesus,'" he told WAAY. He described the feeling to the Washington Post as: "the eeriest, darkest, most demonic thing you could ever experience."




Man Reportedly Electrocuted After Falling Asleep While iPhone Was Charging
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This man's innocent love for 18th century cooking warms my damn heart. All his videos are wholesome and soothing. soni 0 16 08-07-2017, 07:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  Man arrested for using $2 bills at Best Buy soni 0 26 07-30-2017, 01:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  Angry Scottish man verbally abuses pedestrian who refuses to move off the road soni 0 12 07-26-2017, 05:56 AM
Last Post: soni
  Man pranks his friend by wiring the horn to the brakes...https://www.srivideo.net/thread-16324.html soni 0 48 07-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  Trans Couple Have A Daughter, The Mom Was Born A Man & The Dad Was Born A Woman soni 0 43 07-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Last Post: soni



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)