04-04-2017, 08:25 PM
32-year-old Wiley Day said he fell asleep charging his iPhone via an extension cord next to him in bed. When he woke up on Thursday morning, he discovered that his dog-tag necklace had become entangled in a space that had emerged between the extension cord and the charger. He says he was jolted to the floor by the forces of electricity, but he was able to break the chain off his neck in time. "I kept yelling 'Jesus,'" he told WAAY. He described the feeling to the Washington Post as: "the eeriest, darkest, most demonic thing you could ever experience."
Man Reportedly Electrocuted After Falling Asleep While iPhone Was Charging