If the lives of men can be measured in terms of years, ideologies in decades, and nations in centuries,... - Abdelaziz Bouteflika Quotes
Quote:If the lives of men can be measured in terms of years, ideologies in decades, and nations in centuries, then the unit measuring civilizations, born of the interaction among peoples, would be the millennium. - Abdelaziz Bouteflika Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We were doing Scarface many years ago...and I remember having my coffee and looking at the beach, the surf, and I saw a hundred people looking out into the ocean... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:02 AM
Last Post: soni
  When [Julia Marie Pacino] was 5 or 6 years old, we were in an Italian restaurant, and these people came by the table and they would start talking to me, asking me for my autograph and she just went under the table. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:51 AM
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:55 AM
  I'm half-Mexican - get used to it 'cause in about five to 10 years, you're all gonna be related to one... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:52 AM
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 08:16 AM