The security and the future of Jordan is hand-in-hand with the future of the Palestinians and the Israelis. - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:The security and the future of Jordan is hand-in-hand with the future of the Palestinians and the Israelis. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  Israel has its own right as a nation to defend its national security. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:21 PM
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:11 PM
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:23 AM