It's a tremendous responsibility to be direct descendants of the prophet Muhammad. This family has had the burden of leadership on its shoulders for 1,400 years. I'm not going to drop the ball on my shift. - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:It's a tremendous responsibility to be direct descendants of the prophet Muhammad. This family has had the burden of leadership on its shoulders for 1,400 years. I'm not going to drop the ball on my shift. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  My primary responsibility is to be funny, - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  I'm half-Mexican - get used to it 'cause in about five to 10 years, you're all gonna be related to one... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM