I've benefited from the best of both societies and both cultures, East and West. - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:I've benefited from the best of both societies and both cultures, East and West. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are some bright spots, to be sure, but the internet is still in a Wild West phase, as was the case during the early age of the printing press as well. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soni
  The idea of starting with that Kanye [West] song is declarative. It says, "This is the kind of story we're telling." - Akiva Goldsman Quotes soni 0 7 08-06-2017, 08:44 PM
  If (the West) shows its rigidity by making unjust decisions and putting their threats into practice, the Iranian people will not be the only ones to pay the price. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 8 08-02-2017, 05:01 PM
  In the West, when all of these reactors, nuclear reactors, are matters...part of the public domain, there are all kinds of supervision over them... - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 8 08-02-2017, 06:20 AM
  I am talking about societies drained of their essence, cultures trampled underfoot, institutions undermined, lands confiscated... - Aime Cesaire Quotes soni 0 11 07-24-2017, 02:47 PM