I hope that none of the countries in the Middle East are planning anything but the peaceful utilization of nuclear energy. - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:I hope that none of the countries in the Middle East are planning anything but the peaceful utilization of nuclear energy. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  artists try to say things that can't be said. in a fragile net of words, gestures, or colors, we hope to capture a feeling; a taste; a painful longing... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  How can I ever hope to communicate something to you unless I get signals back from you that I'm on the right track or that I've started at some place that you're familiar with? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM
  Either you're growing or you're decaying; there's no middle ground. If you're standing still, you're decaying. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:50 AM
  The strong and undeniable fundamentals of low-cost clean energy and the cheapest petrochemical feed-stocks in the world will prevail... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:43 AM
  These new prospective projects include the Appalachian Connector and the Diamond East projects, both are major new projects that connect... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM