I hope that none of the countries in the Middle East are planning anything but the peaceful utilization of nuclear energy. - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:I hope that none of the countries in the Middle East are planning anything but the peaceful utilization of nuclear energy. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can push your local communities to adopt more sustainable sources of energy and environmentally-friendly practices. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  If you allow someone like Saddam Hussein to get nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles, chemical weapons, biological weapons... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  I used to have a military officer travelling with me at all times with a suitcase - referred to as the nuclear football - in case it had to be used. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  When energy prices go up, the difficulty of projecting demand also goes up - uncertainty goes up. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:19 AM