I believe nuclear energy in Jordan will be done in such a way where it is a public-private partnership so everyone can see exactly what's going on. - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:I believe nuclear energy in Jordan will be done in such a way where it is a public-private partnership so everyone can see exactly what's going on. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can push your local communities to adopt more sustainable sources of energy and environmentally-friendly practices. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM
  If you allow someone like Saddam Hussein to get nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles, chemical weapons, biological weapons... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:16 PM
  I used to have a military officer travelling with me at all times with a suitcase - referred to as the nuclear football - in case it had to be used. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 09:39 PM
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 09:54 PM