Extremists, who thrive on conflict; who do not tolerate diversity; who seek power through division and destruction... - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:Extremists, who thrive on conflict; who do not tolerate diversity; who seek power through division and destruction. The global system they hope to create is one of new walls and new isolation, and radically smaller horizons. It is an anti-democratic, anti-economic-growth, and anti-progress agenda. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide is not an answer, it's destruction. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  Some people accuse me of exaggeration, so let me be clear. Those people seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the American way of life. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:06 PM
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:18 AM
  The symbolism - and the substantive significance - of planting a tree has universal power in every culture and every society on Earth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:08 AM