Mr. President, prime ministers, let us have ambitions: ambitions to move beyond the violence and occupation,... - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:Mr. President, prime ministers, let us have ambitions: ambitions to move beyond the violence and occupation, to the day when two states, Palestine and Israel, can live together side by side in peace and security. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I try to tell the best story, and the story that has some heart and some genuine terror and some social commentary and some comedy and some romance and some sex and some violence. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  I know that if I can't move people, then I have no business being an actor. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:44 AM
  A simple problem of arithmetic: there are far more ambitions than there are grand destinies available. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-11-2017, 07:24 AM
  Envy: a confused, tangled guide to one's own ambitions. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 5 09-08-2017, 08:16 PM