Our response has been, 'Well, let's then make an effort to get the Israelis and the Palestinians to sit around the table.'... - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:Our response has been, 'Well, let's then make an effort to get the Israelis and the Palestinians to sit around the table.' That hasn't happened. So we only have ourselves to blame for this crisis. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here I sit, alone at 60, Bald and fat and full of sin Cold the seat, and loud the cistern As I read the (Harpic) (Lysol) tin - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  To read is to withdraw.To make oneself unavailable. One would feel easier about it if the pursuit inself were less...selfish. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:06 PM
  All the effort went into getting there and then I had nothing left. I thought I'd got somewhere, then I found I had to go on. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
  Leadership demands that we make tough choices. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
  All of the factors that make up a quality city - safe streets, high paying jobs, strong neighborhoods, etc. - emanate from a strong educational premise. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:08 PM