I think this is really a defining moment for the Arab world. The problem is, it is all going to be about blood, sweat and tears... - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:I think this is really a defining moment for the Arab world. The problem is, it is all going to be about blood, sweat and tears. In certain countries it may be just sweat, and in some countries sweat and tears, and in some countries, as you can see, a lot of blood. I think initial instability is something that we are all extremely nervous of. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm thankful for every moment. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:23 PM