I think it's almost impossible for any expert to predict for the rapid changes we see in the Middle East... - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:I think it's almost impossible for any expert to predict for the rapid changes we see in the Middle East. They are rapid and they will continue for quite a while. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of people go straight from denial to despair without pausing in the middle and doing something about it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:16 PM
  I felt like the luckiest kid in the world. And I was. I was growing up middle-class in a time when growing up middle-class in America... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
  It's hard to have that debate around secret programs authorized by secret legal opinions issued by a secret court. Actually, it's impossible to have that debate. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:37 AM
  Part of the middle class promise is that, after a lifetime of hard work, you'll be able to retire and enjoy the fruits of that labor. Medicare was established to secure that promise. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:26 AM