I think it's almost impossible for any expert to predict for the rapid changes we see in the Middle East... - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:I think it's almost impossible for any expert to predict for the rapid changes we see in the Middle East. They are rapid and they will continue for quite a while. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...she felt about reading what some writers felt about writing: that it was impossible not to do it and that at this late stage of her life she had been chosen to read as others were chosen to write. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 24 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm from the South, so while I personally find it impossible to live there, I still have a fondness for it as a geographical region. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:28 PM
  You can begin to see an amalgamation of cultures, the real beginning of one world. Ten years ago, it would have been impossible... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM
  Either you're growing or you're decaying; there's no middle ground. If you're standing still, you're decaying. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:50 AM
  These new prospective projects include the Appalachian Connector and the Diamond East projects, both are major new projects that connect... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM