Is Israel going to continue to be 'Fortress Israel'? Or, as we all hope, become accepted into the neighborhood, which I believe is the only way we can move forward in harmony. - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:Is Israel going to continue to be 'Fortress Israel'? Or, as we all hope, become accepted into the neighborhood, which I believe is the only way we can move forward in harmony. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GM is operating in an intensely competitive global environment and reaching this tentative agreement allows us to continue to build momentum in the market with the award-winning vehicles and components produced in Canada. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  Israel has its own right as a nation to defend its national security. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:21 PM
  John McCain is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue the same policies over again? Hey, I believe in recycling but that's ridiculous. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:15 PM
  You have to rip your opponent's lungs out and then move on. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:46 AM
  The United States has an absolute, uncompromising commitment to Israel's security and an absolute conviction that Israel alone must decide... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:24 PM