Prime Minister Sharon, Prime Minister Abbas, I urge you today to end the designs of those who seek destruction, annihilation and occupation,... - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:Prime Minister Sharon, Prime Minister Abbas, I urge you today to end the designs of those who seek destruction, annihilation and occupation, and I urge you to have the will and the courage to begin to realize our dreams of peace, prosperity and coexistence. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remember. You are a physician. You are not a policeman nor are you a minister of religion. You must take people as they come... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:16 AM
Last Post: soni
  I saw someone peeing in Jermym Street the other day. I thought, is this the end of civilization as we know it? Or is it simply someone peeing in Jermyn Street? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  There's more coming tomorrow than there was today. Quite a few people coming from Ottawa to watch. There were still a lot of people out there today. Some coming from farther tomorrow. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  Objectively good spaces to work rarely end up being so; in their faultlessness, quiet and well-equipped studios have a habit of rendering... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-12-2017, 11:30 PM