Prime Minister Sharon, Prime Minister Abbas, I urge you today to end the designs of those who seek destruction, annihilation and occupation,... - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:Prime Minister Sharon, Prime Minister Abbas, I urge you today to end the designs of those who seek destruction, annihilation and occupation, and I urge you to have the will and the courage to begin to realize our dreams of peace, prosperity and coexistence. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide is not an answer, it's destruction. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When you talk about President Trump, the cable networks turned over so many hours of prime time to him. Why? Because he was entertaining, but also because it drove ratings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  In the end, we must restore a balance within ourselves between who we are and what we are doing... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:16 PM
  Some people accuse me of exaggeration, so let me be clear. Those people seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the American way of life. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:06 PM
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 09:49 PM