Blowing up buses will not induce the Israelis to move forward, and neither will the killing of Palestinians or the demolition of their homes and their future... - Abdallah II Quotes
Quote:Blowing up buses will not induce the Israelis to move forward, and neither will the killing of Palestinians or the demolition of their homes and their future. All this needs to stop. And we pledge that Jordan will do its utmost to help achieve it. - Abdallah II Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  History has spurts and then is steady, and then maybe even backing up a step, and then forward again. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:43 PM
  When people are laughing, they're generally not killing one another. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-17-2017, 11:15 PM
  I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun! - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  I know that if I can't move people, then I have no business being an actor. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:44 AM