Every day, there's that tension and the pressure. Each scene that you shoot is like getting to that next step, but there's still that mountain to climb... - Abdellatif Kechiche Quotes
Quote:Every day, there's that tension and the pressure. Each scene that you shoot is like getting to that next step, but there's still that mountain to climb. So it's not like one day is harder or one scene is harder. They are all equally challenging. - Abdellatif Kechiche Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was a younger actor, I would try to keep it serious all day. But I have found, later on, that the lighter I am about things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  We start to realize that there are anodynes in life that help us through the day. I don't care if it's a walk in the park, a look out the window, a good bubble bath - whatever... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:04 AM
  The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:40 PM
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:58 AM
  I bullshit on the phone all day with a variety of people discussing various projects, and occasionally write jokes. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:49 AM