I grew up in and identify with and that she works and exists in. - Abdellatif Kechiche Quotes
Quote:I grew up in and identify with and that she works and exists in. - Abdellatif Kechiche Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I know more polkas than Frankie Yankovic. I grew up next door to the Polka Tavern in Milwaukee. I can sing some polkas. And proud of that. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:53 AM
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  If you use Facebook - as I do - Facebook in all likelihood has a unique digital file of your face, one that can be as accurate as a fingerprint and that can be used to identify you in a photo of a large crowd. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:41 AM
  I grew up in Minnesota, where we treasure our tradition of civic engagement - and our record of having the nation's highest voter participation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:10 AM