The importance is getting to something truthful and in that moment can only be in that moment. I don't like to use the word "improvise," but it's a continual writing of the film. - Abdellatif Kechiche Quotes
Quote:The importance is getting to something truthful and in that moment can only be in that moment. I don't like to use the word "improvise," but it's a continual writing of the film. - Abdellatif Kechiche Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't compete with other discus throwers. I compete with my own history. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 2 42 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't think the discus will ever attract any interest until they let us start throwing them at one another. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 1 44 minutes ago
  Don't just learn something from every experience, learn something positive. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 2 49 minutes ago
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  Actually, when you're doing something you love, even when you're busy and it's hectic you don't feel the need to relax... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago