My film (Black Venus) had been very emotionally draining and difficult because I had identified so much with the lead character, Saartjie Baartman. - Abdellatif Kechiche Quotes
Quote:My film (Black Venus) had been very emotionally draining and difficult because I had identified so much with the lead character, Saartjie Baartman. - Abdellatif Kechiche Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was born a poor black child. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  There's such a wide variation in tax systems around the world, it's difficult to imagine a harmonized CO2 tax that every country agrees to... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:43 PM
  Some of my colleagues seem more interested in using every procedural method possible to keep the Senate from doing anything than they are in creating jobs or helping Americans struggling in a difficult economy. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:26 AM
  Every time a boy falls off a tricycle, every time a black cat has gray kittens, every time someone stubs a toe, every time there's a murder or a fire or the marines land in Nicaragua... - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 10 08-08-2017, 10:25 PM