Abu Sa'id al-Kharraz said I have never known Allah May He be exalted except through the coincidence in Him of the opposites... - Abdelkader El Djezairi Quotes
Quote:Abu Sa'id al-Kharraz said I have never known Allah May He be exalted except through the coincidence in Him of the opposites. 'He is the First and the Last, the Apparent and the Hidden.' - Abdelkader El Djezairi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It is no coincidence that the Western attraction to sublime landscapes developed at precisely the moment when traditional beliefs in God began to wane. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-12-2017, 11:39 PM
Last Post: soni
  There is not on the face of the earth-after the Book of Allah - a book which is more sahih than the book of Malik. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 12 09-04-2017, 12:52 PM
  To be able to thank Allah for a blessing is a blessing within itself. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 7 09-04-2017, 12:48 PM
  I complained to Waki' about the weakness of my memorisation, So he instructed me to abandon disobedience; He informed me that knowledge is a light, And the light of Allah is not given to a sinner. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 7 09-04-2017, 12:48 PM
  I contact Allah the Holy the Merciful on a daily basis. - Al-Saadi Gaddafi Quotes soni 0 5 09-04-2017, 12:37 PM