The first "station of separation" corresponds to the state of the ordinary man who perceives the universe as distinct from God... - Abdelkader El Djezairi Quotes
Quote:The first "station of separation" corresponds to the state of the ordinary man who perceives the universe as distinct from God. Starting from here, the initiatic itinerary leads the being first to extinction in the divine Unity, which abolishes all perception of created things. But spiritual realization, if it is complete, arrives afterwards at the "second station of separation" where the being perceives simultaneously the one in the multiple and the multiple in the one. - Abdelkader El Djezairi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm not saying that they were Einsteins; they were marginal students. But every ballplayer whoever touched me has moved up his station in life. And the players moved up my station. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 08:40 AM
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM
  Every day is Thanksgiving for me, man. Yeah, I still have an audience, and they ask the local promoter, "When is Al coming back?". - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:11 PM