But, in conformity to His wisdom it was right that afterwards the Prophet should be sent back from the vision of pure Unity and that he should return... - Abdelkader El Djezairi Quotes
Quote:But, in conformity to His wisdom it was right that afterwards the Prophet should be sent back from the vision of pure Unity and that he should return... toward the separative vision. For, He created man and jinn only that they should worship Him and know Him - and, if they remained at the degree of pure Unity, there would be none to worship Him. In this separative vision, the Worshipped and the worshipper, the Lord and the servant, the Creator and the creature are again perceived. - Abdelkader El Djezairi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The ten hottest years in the atmospheric record, going back only 160 years, have been in the last eleven years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:55 PM
  I'm not a vegetarian, but I have cut back sharply on the meat that I eat. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:58 AM
  The next thing I am doing is moving back home to Minnesota and getting involved in politics... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:47 AM
  It is my fondest wish that in the fullness of time, the American people will look back on the Franken presidency as something of a mixed bag and not as a complete disaster. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:44 AM