Paraphrased: Among the degrees of the universal Manifestation, each sentient creature typically experiences an illusory sense of autonomy... - Abdelkader El Djezairi Quotes
Quote:Paraphrased: Among the degrees of the universal Manifestation, each sentient creature typically experiences an illusory sense of autonomy. At the same time, with or without the creature's awareness, the creature subsists eternally as an "immutable prototype" in the divine Knowledge. - Abdelkader El Djezairi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It [Cambridge] wasn't a holy grail in the sense that I'd never been to Cambridge. But then, when I did go, the contrast between Leeds... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 35 09-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  One recipe for happiness is to have to sense of entitlement.' To this she added a star and noted at the bottom of the page: 'This is not a lesson I have ever been in a position to learn. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
  Between the innocence of boyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature called a boy... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:46 PM
  A boy is a magical creature you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can't lock him out of your heart... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 15 09-21-2017, 11:45 PM
  We live in a time where there's an alienation factor. There's a certain disconnection. We don't have any real sense of community anymore. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-21-2017, 11:43 PM