The absolutely Non-Manifested cannot be designated by any expression which could limit It, Separate It, or include It... - Abdelkader El Djezairi Quotes
Quote:The absolutely Non-Manifested cannot be designated by any expression which could limit It, Separate It, or include It. In spite of this, every allusion alludes only to Him, every designation designates Him, and He is at the same time the Non-Manifested and the Manifested. - Abdelkader El Djezairi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On how to make the game more exciting - Eliminate the referees, raise the basket four feet, double the size of the basketball, limit the height... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 32 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will. (When Adolph Rupp called him, "Son.") - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 40 minutes ago
  Almost every cartoonist, when he's sitting down to draw a funny face, if you watch him closely, his mouth is gonna curl to the expression... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:40 PM
  I've been glued to the TV. I am absolutely devastated. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:29 PM
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:17 AM