Establishing an equilibrium between the Islam of truth and Islam as an identity is one of the most difficult tasks of religious intellectuals. - Abdolkarim Soroush Quotes
Quote:Establishing an equilibrium between the Islam of truth and Islam as an identity is one of the most difficult tasks of religious intellectuals. - Abdolkarim Soroush Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The fact that we die, that makes life important. It's hard to take, but it's the truth. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think it's very difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of spiritual integrity and discipline, to not be a narcissist in a culture that encourages it every step of the way. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM
  I think all writers are armchair psychologists to some degree or another, and I think a character's sexuality is fascinating. It's a great way to really get at the root of their identity, because it's such a personal thing. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
  But I found that being an artist and doing accurate work is very difficult. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:44 PM
  We knew it was going to be difficult to get to the moon. We didn't know how difficult. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:39 PM