Europe is not one of the major powers. And Africa even less so of course.
Quote:Europe is not one of the major powers. And Africa even less so of course. But Africa has what Europe lacks: space, human resources, and natural resources while Europe has the technological innovation that Africa lacks. Together we can become a power which can count in the future. - Abdoulaye Wade Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Humanity is sitting on a time bomb. If the vast majority of the world's scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a major catastrophe... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  I had a great time working on the movies, both the major movies I've done. I've had a great time. I like the people in Hollywood a lot. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
  The Founders who crafted our Constitution and Bill of Rights were careful to draft a Constitution of limited powers - one that would protect Americans' liberty at all times - both in war, and in peace. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 06:50 PM
  What I remember the most really was just running wild there. Barefooted, swimming in dirty lakes, selling fruit, picking mango trees, hoping not to get caught because they don't take kindly to thieves in Africa. - Akon Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 06:49 AM
  Stupas protect beings from 5 major disasters: war, epidemic diseases, famine, pollution, n poverty. - Akong Rinpoche Quotes soni 0 10 08-06-2017, 09:03 PM