Education for all seems to be the product of a type of distributive justice that is in no way related to the individual. - Abdoulaye Wade Quotes
Quote:Education for all seems to be the product of a type of distributive justice that is in no way related to the individual. - Abdoulaye Wade Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I pledge to you today that as president, in my first budget, I will introduce the largest increase in special education ever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-14-2017, 10:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  The institutions that we've built up over the years to protect our individual privacy rights from the government don't apply to the private sector... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:52 AM
  Abstract art: a product of the untalented sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 11 08-09-2017, 04:25 PM
  Mass democracy, mass morality and the mass media thrive independently of the individual, who joins them only at the cost of at least a partial... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 5 08-07-2017, 07:06 PM
  I always felt like if you get to a point where you've got enough money to invest in something real, you gotta invest in anything that's related... - Akon Quotes soni 0 14 08-07-2017, 07:15 AM