I am counting on the private sector, because it is crucial to Senegal's future. - Abdoulaye Wade Quotes
Quote:I am counting on the private sector, because it is crucial to Senegal's future. - Abdoulaye Wade Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I support public and private partnerships whenever appropriate in order to achieve our goal of a prosperous and vibrant downtown. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  I was brought up as a Catholic, and I'm no longer a Catholic. I don't talk about my beliefs too much in public probably because I feel very strongly that it's something personal - more than personal, it's private. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:26 PM
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  All tours are filled with humiliation. My publisher once hired a private jet to fly me to a venue where 1,000 people were waiting. It almost bankrupted him. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-09-2017, 10:45 AM
  It will remain remarkable, in whatever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality - Alain Aspect Quotes soni 0 13 09-05-2017, 09:56 PM