The teacher that I was for decades, and that I still am in a certain way, wondered what was meant by the word education... - Abdoulaye Wade Quotes
Quote:The teacher that I was for decades, and that I still am in a certain way, wondered what was meant by the word education. I was truly dumbfounded at the very thought of dealing with such an essential and extensive subject. - Abdoulaye Wade Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you look at what has happened over the last few decades the natural fluctuations point in the opposite direction of what has actually... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  There are many who would much prefer that the word 'climate' never be mentioned and that the issue be eliminated from our national conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:37 AM
  There's no doubt that in the last two to three decades, American democracy has been hacked... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:35 PM
  I pledge to you today that as president, in my first budget, I will introduce the largest increase in special education ever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:26 PM
  When the president during the campaign said he was against nation building, I didn't realize he meant our nation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:58 PM