A small child from a developing country has the advantage, from a very early age, of having access to toys which structure his mind,... - Abdoulaye Wade Quotes
Quote:A small child from a developing country has the advantage, from a very early age, of having access to toys which structure his mind, which constitute a sure advantage over the little African child who has never even held a modern toy. - Abdoulaye Wade Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 10 hours ago
  I understand that being optimistic in this age is challenging, but I am optimistic nonetheless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 10 hours ago
  Iraq does pose a serious threat to the stability of the Persian Gulf and we should organize an international coalition to eliminate his access... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 11 hours ago