Banks are concerned the central bank is imposing too many regulations. If the trend continues, we'll swing to heavy regulation... - Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair Quotes
Quote:Banks are concerned the central bank is imposing too many regulations. If the trend continues, we'll swing to heavy regulation. We need to have balanced regulation to encourage the economy. - Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I'm above all primarily concerned with is the substance of life, the pith of reality. If I had to sum up my work, I suppose that's it really: I'm taking the pith out of reality. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  He really is terribly heavy going. Like running up hill in roller skates. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:30 PM
  I will lobby tirelessly in cooperation with other mayors around the country to insure that federal funding for our recently added police officers continues. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
  We're coming off a quarter here that was in-line with our expectations, but much lower at WPZ due to Geismar's extended outage and a continued heavy capital investing period all as was expected. - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:41 AM
  Mutual content is like a river, which must have its banks on either side. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 18 09-14-2017, 01:06 PM