Banks are concerned the central bank is imposing too many regulations. If the trend continues, we'll swing to heavy regulation... - Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair Quotes
Quote:Banks are concerned the central bank is imposing too many regulations. If the trend continues, we'll swing to heavy regulation. We need to have balanced regulation to encourage the economy. - Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This time you've dug yourself an anchor too heavy to move ahead with. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 08-21-2017, 06:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  The task of saving the earth's environment must and will become the central organizing principle of the post-Cold War world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 09:57 PM
  I'm a big fan of Bitcoin ... Regulation of money supply needs to be depoliticized. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:46 PM
  Although I have a variety of obligations, the climate crisis is my central concern. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:24 AM
  The existence of the EPA regulation will require large carbon polluters to look at their hole cards, and some of them have decided that they much prefer legislation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 06:52 AM