Democracy is a hegemonic tool of the West and contrary to Islam. Why do you act as though the entire world needs democracy?... - Abdul Sattar Abu Risha Quotes
Quote:Democracy is a hegemonic tool of the West and contrary to Islam. Why do you act as though the entire world needs democracy? And when it comes to homosexuality, the issue is clearly dealt with by the Koran. It says it is forbidden and should be punished. - Abdul Sattar Abu Risha Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 50 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I guess if people all followed the basic principles of their own religions, they would love everybody instead of hating half the world. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  American democracy has been hacked. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 19 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM