We are following Allah's word. We believe that humanity's only duty is to honor Allah and his prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him... - Abdul Sattar Abu Risha Quotes
Quote:We are following Allah's word. We believe that humanity's only duty is to honor Allah and his prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. We are implementing what is written in the Koran. If we manage to do so, then of course it will be a success. - Abdul Sattar Abu Risha Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our father the novelist; my husband the poet. He belongs to the ages - just don't catch him at breakfast. Artists, celebrated for their humanity, they turn out to be scarcely human at all. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 27 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  One reads for pleasure...it is not a public duty. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  We were put to Dickens as children but it never quite took. That unremitting humanity soon had me cheesed off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-22-2017, 10:29 AM
  Above literature?' said the Queen. 'Who is above literature? You might as well say one was above humanity. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:16 AM
  I have a final word of advice to our students. If you work very, very hard, this is the kind of actor, writer and director you may turn out to be, and if you work extra hard, this is the kind of person you may turn out to be. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM