I hoped there would be a better process. But it is final - I will not participate. - Abdullah Abdullah Quotes
Quote:I hoped there would be a better process. But it is final - I will not participate. - Abdullah Abdullah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You're going to see new processes that utilize waste as the source of energy, so there's no petroleum consumed in the process - that makes the energy balance uniformly positive. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
Last Post: soni
  Self - development should be a perpetual process. In life you are either growing or rotting. You're moving forward or backwards; there is no standing still. - Al Duncan Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 06:48 AM
  Adaptation is always the same process for me, which is some version of throwing the book at the wall and seeing what pages fall out... - Akiva Goldsman Quotes soni 0 6 08-06-2017, 08:40 PM
  It began early in the revolution. It was a process that was unfolding on a daily basis... - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 6 08-02-2017, 06:15 AM
  In every character I play, I try to imbibe something. Every film is a learning process for me. - Ajay Naidu Quotes soni 0 9 08-01-2017, 06:27 AM