Sometimes children do forget their filial responsibilities. - Abdullah Ahmad Badawi Quotes
Quote:Sometimes children do forget their filial responsibilities. - Abdullah Ahmad Badawi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sometimes you're fighting corporations and forget that people can talk to each other. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:55 AM
Last Post: soni
  Forget the career, do the work. If you feel what you are doing is on line and you're going someplace and you have a vision and you stay with it, eventually things will happen. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:15 PM
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  The ruling class is smarter than you, and they're more creative. And if you forget that lesson, you go down the drain. Because if they weren't, they wouldn't be around as long as they have been and as strong as they have been. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 08:18 AM
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:24 AM