We have been given a role to play. We have been asked to provide, to give lectures on the role of Islamic development... - Abdullah Ahmad Badawi Quotes
Quote:We have been given a role to play. We have been asked to provide, to give lectures on the role of Islamic development and the way we do it here, so the people who are Muslims there would understand what the role of Islam is. - Abdullah Ahmad Badawi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The pitcher setting up the batter. It's chess, and you play with it. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:34 AM
  Still being ambitious to want to play on the record, I was a mediocre keyboard player. And uh, I seized the opportunity and played the organ. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 06:34 AM
  Carl Yastrzemski was the best all-around player. He could run, throw and hit. He had the ability to play a number of different positions... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:25 AM
  You've got to get good habits of working hard so that when that play comes up during the regular season that you're able to complete it and do it the right way. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:22 AM