I will be happy with certainly when the corruption index improve. - Abdullah Ahmad Badawi Quotes
Quote:I will be happy with certainly when the corruption index improve. - Abdullah Ahmad Badawi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  Whatever your condition, you can be happy if you have the right attitude. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 06:51 AM
  I get satisfaction when I write something I like, when I'm happy with it. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-11-2017, 06:48 AM
  Russia has a strategy of creating the conditions that give rise to corruption, then exploiting that corruption to its own benefit. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:14 AM
  We want to keep the company healthy and its employees happy, and we want to keep them on the job and productive. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 9 08-05-2017, 06:24 AM