So I went to English school, secondary English school, so forget going to Mecca for my religious education - Abdullah Ahmad Badawi Quotes
Quote:So I went to English school, secondary English school, so forget going to Mecca for my religious education - Abdullah Ahmad Badawi Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sometimes you're fighting corporations and forget that people can talk to each other. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Forget the career, do the work. If you feel what you are doing is on line and you're going someplace and you have a vision and you stay with it, eventually things will happen. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago
  Economists who speak the English tongue are strangely intimidated by mathematical symbols. - Al Nichol Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:44 PM
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:58 AM