Never break a Muslim's heart by refusing what he offers you, when you know that anything that comes ... - Abdullah ibn Alawi al-Haddad Quotes
Quote:Never break a Muslim's heart by refusing what he offers you, when you know that anything that comes to you through him is in reality from Allah, and he is only His powerless and compelled means. - Abdullah ibn Alawi al-Haddad Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm constantly striving to break through to something new. You try to maintain a neutral approach to your work, and not be too hard on yourself. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm an actor, not a star. Stars are people who live in Hollywood and have heart-shaped swimming pools. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
  It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:07 PM
  PimpCo is a little business I've got, which basically offers drummers the affordable opportunity to make their drums that little bit more bespoke... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:58 AM
  Switching to the outfield was the best break I ever got. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:26 AM