I'm not a handsome guy, but I can give my hand to someone who needs help. Beauty is in the heart, not in the face. - Abdul Kalam Quotes
Quote:I'm not a handsome guy, but I can give my hand to someone who needs help. Beauty is in the heart, not in the face. - Abdul Kalam Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm always alone. Sad face emoticon. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The horrible truth is that I am lazy and I am going to write and do bits that just hand themselves to me. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  Don't be just another guy going down the street and going nowhere. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:35 PM